You can make your reservation/order via our website so that you do not have to visit the pharmacy in advance.’ ->You can make your reservation or place your order via our website so you do not have to visit the pharmacy in advance.
You will receive an SMS, email or phone call when your order can be picked up.
Always bring your identity card, BEP code or electronic prescription.
Reserve via Electronic Prescription
There are several options with the electronic prescription:
- You prefer a paper document. If you prefer a paper document, your doctor must provide you with a paper ‘proof of electronic prescription’.
- Your identity card is sufficient. You can go to the pharmacy without paper or digital proof of electronic prescription. The pharmacist consults your prescription(s) via the secure platform.
- You are using an App. When you open the app, you will be presented with all electronic prescriptions that have not yet been delivered. You can download those and deliver them to the pharmacist. You can use the government website mijngezondheid.be for this, among other things.
Reservation via WebsiteFill in the contact form via the UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION button or the CONTACT page. You can upload your electronic prescription via the website in various ways:
- Enter the BEP code of your prescription.
- Enter your identity card number and Citizen Service Number. Always take your identity card with you.
- Download the prescription via an App (e.g. mijngezondheid.be) and send it via the contact form.
- Fill in the message box and type your reservation/order.